Friday, March 24, 2017

Royal Atlas



32913273

Love struck me at the early age of five. The boy turned into a man, and I fell even deeper. Guy Webb had no idea my fragile heart belonged to him for so many years. He was too busy being my brother’s best friend and a star on the football field. He was my daydream, and consumed every single thought, but he was always one step from my reach.

Beartooth Ranch was our home. The rich ranch land raised us, fostered our laughs, losses, and even gained a new family member when Guy moved in for his sophomore year of high school. 

I hid my love for years. But now he’s back. Guy Webb returned a broken soldier after serving his country all over the atlas. And now it’s my job to help him heal.

My family lost everything with his return and I can only hope I survive it.


***************





This is an epic love story. There was much heart break however the way the story lead in and finished was brilliant!! Molly loved Guy since she was a child and when they finally gave in to their feelings it was bittersweet. When he came back he didn't come back the same man she fell in love with. She was quick to give up but soon realized her heart would never love another. They were in for a long fight but they had everything they needed to win. Some hot steamy sex scenes. Amazing ending.


No comments: