Sunday, December 18, 2016

Untainted

32489185

Dear Chloe Knight,

I know you still think of me. You must because I am constantly thinking about you.
I can’t deny what I feel any longer–that you are, without a doubt, the love of my life.
It doesn’t matter that I’m married, or that I’ve heard you’ve gotten engaged.
I don’t care if it costs me everything just to get you back.
I would walk to the ends of the earth for you.
I would kill for you. I would die for you.
I’m coming home, Little Knight and I will make you mine again.
I can’t wait to tell you the truth - that I love you. That I need you.
That I can hardly fucking breathe without you.
I will risk it all because I know that you belong to me . . . just as I belong to you.
And this time, nothing is going to stand in my way . . . unless that something is you.
 


*****************************


Theo is on a mission to get his girl back. Just when he sets out to do just that Chloe's personal life takes a nose dive as well. When she sees Theo again she knows he's the only one for her. Now they have to get through a few road blocks before they can have their ever after. Theo has to convince Chloe not to run when things get tough. The sex scenes are hot hot hot. The ending was fantastic.


SaveSave

No comments: