Friday, December 30, 2016

Get Me Off


32835251



No guy has ever been able to get me off. It was my little secret. 
Until I accidentally told the whole world. 
Spilling something so humiliating on my social media is bad enough, I never expected anyone to actually message me about it. Especially not someone as smug and sexy as Heath "O Maker" James. 
He tells me he doesn't just THINK he can get me off—he knows it. 
As hot as he is, he's a total stranger. I shouldn't give him the time of day. 
But the more he talks... the more he tells me all the dirty things he wants to do to me... 
The more I can't say no. 
And once Heath gets his way, I'll be only screaming one word: 
Yes!



******************



This is a quick read but has it all. Callista accidentally posts that no man has given her the big "O" and who better to make that happen than the "O" master himself. Of course, Callista isn't going to sleep with some random guy from the Internet so he needs to find a way to meet her in person & win her over. Heath is a very attractive man so when Callista meets him her lady parts come alive. They get hot & dirty shortly after meeting and then it escalates from there. Of course, there's a big blow up but lucky for Callista Heath is no quitter. Hot hot hot steamy juicy sex scenes. Fantastic ending.

SaveSave

No comments: