Friday, September 2, 2016

Hitman's Baby

31119208

I didn't tell Roman we had a son. I didn't know.

Roman 

This town was going to sh*t long before I got here. Alexandria's the kind of place that attracts the scum of the earth - people like me. It's a real mob city. The only person doing a damn thing to turn it round was Ellie. But I barely met her before her abusive ex stole her away - and left her in a coma. 

I'll remember the night we shared until my dying day. Fate snatched her away from me once, but this time I'm not giving him a say. Ellie's been hurt more in her life than anyone I've ever met. So when Victor Antonov put a hit out on her, I knew I had to stop it. I had to save her. Victor's about to find out what happens when you threaten the woman I love. 

I'm going to make him pay. 

Ellie 

I don't remember what happiness feels like. 

Four years with Rick saw to that. When the police locked him away, Roman showed me how to feel again, how to hope - and how a man should treat his lady. And then Rick broke out of jail. Seeing him in that dark alleyway was the last thing I remember. And I forgot. I forgot everything: love, and hope - and even Roman himself. 

Now my life's in the balance, and every gangster in Alexandria is hunting for me. There's only one man on my side, a killer called Roman. He stirs something inside me, and every time I see him, my body aches. It's trying to tell me something, trying to reveal a secret... 

I just don't know what. 


*******************


Ellie is a pretty girl who has been beat down by her man but she has finally stood up for herself and wants to let loose. However she soon realizes her mistake in bar choice and isn't seeing a way out of the mess that has centered around her. Roman can see Ellie doesn't belong in this bar and he has a fierce need to protect her. Once out of the bar and the bad news that was there Ellie is ready to show Roman how thankful she is - he is gorgeous after all. After their hot steamy night Ellie's ex comes back for a little pay back. When Ellie & Roman cross paths again she doesn't remember him but he does make her feel safe. Things go from ugly to letting it all out and then on a mission together to get their future back. Not much in the hot sex department but a great story with lots of twists and turns. Fantastic ending.

SaveSave

No comments: