Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hot New Release "Addicted" by Alycia Taylor

Book #3 "Addicted" by Alycia Taylor is LIVE and only .99

The author doesn't have a fanpage, website and there's nothing on her goodreads profile about her or when the next book is coming out. I can totally appreciate that her focus is on writing not promoting. This is a fabulous series but I don't know if more books are coming in this series or not. After book #2 I thought I could live if their story ended there even know there was more that could be written- So when I saw this book was Live today I was pretty excited.


I finally gave in to Braxton. I trusted he would be faithful even though I knew his past. He knew my past too. The only problem with my past is that it showed up in a chair next to me at the bar. My ex-boyfriend. Will it be the end to Braxton and I?




No comments: