Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Becoming a Jett Girl" by Meghan Quinn



How did I start the Lafayette Club?

Well, I’m in the business of saving tarnished souls. I hand pick girls from the street who have no options left in life and give them an opportunity they can’t possibly refuse.

They come to work in the Lafayette Club which is full of EXQUISITE DEBAUCHERY, where influential men come to conduct business and lap dances are considered a fine art. 

The girls are trained, they are morphed, they are educated, they follow the rules of the club and they know to submit to me. They live by my motto, no relationships, no love, just sex. 

They are never touched, only by me, they are never completely naked, only with me, and their personas are entirely anonymous. The only person who knows who they truly are, is me, Jett Colby. 

If these girls were ever seen on the streets of New Orleans, you would never know they were a Jett Girl.



~REVIEW~





Goldie is a beautiful hot mess. She is drowning in debt and is doing something's that wouldn't make her parents proud. When given the opportunity of a lifetime she is reluctant to accept. Jett Colby always gets what he wants, and he wants Goldie. When his plan to have her goes astray, he forces her hand. Goldie is a feisty, mouthy, funny woman and Jett has his work cut out for him. As things progress, there seems to be three men that are on Goldie's radar which will have you not sure who to root for. Things get more twisted as time goes on, and Goldie isn't just a random girl that Jett has found to save, there are reasons why Goldie was chosen. 75% into the book I was on edge things were spiraling out of control, and I was waiting for it all to explode. Jett needs to get his head out of his butt and see what's right in front if him. Goldie needs to decide who she wants and if it's Jett she's in for a fight. Lots of hot, steamy, juicy sex. The ending was good but not what I expected.

Quotes:

"Mother of God I had a lady boner."

"I wanted him so bad and not because he was a man and I needed someone to hydrate my parched lady cactus, but because I needed him, Kace."

"Francy spread my legs and lifted them up so my feet were on the mattress exposing my entire lady taco."

"He was a vision that made my lady parts whimper to have fun"




No comments: