Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Only His

33394052

I have everything, but I still want him. 

Crosby King was my high school boyfriend, a tough jock with a wiseass smile and a ripped body. He was all wrong for me. I was going places, and he didn’t give a sh*t about anything. 

That didn’t stop me from wanting to be his. 

And I was his, right up until he broke my heart and disappeared. 

I couldn’t get over him. One more look at him, and I don’t want to. 

She still belongs to me. 

I’m a bad guy, but Lacey O’Collins loved me anyway. I was just too dangerous to be around a gorgeous, innocent woman like her. 

I didn’t want to f*ck up her life, so I ruined my own life instead. 

I never expected to see her again. Now that she’s back in town for good, it’s going to be a thousand times harder to pretend she isn’t still mine. 

The stakes are too high. But I can’t stay away…




**************



Lacey & Crosby had a young love affair but Crosby cut their happily ever after short. Now years later Lacey is back in her home town, where Crosby happens to be. Crosby never thought he would see Lacey again but when he does he can help want want her all over again even know he thinks he's bad for her. It's that story when the guy, Crosby, thinks he's not good enough so he cuts the live of his life off. Lacey never stopped loving Crosby now she needs to knock down those walls of doubt. Some hot sex scenes. Good ending .

SaveSave

No comments: