Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lovesick

32824146

I couldn’t do broken. 

Broken is what he was. 

Broken is what I will always be.

To his eyes, that held so much despair, I couldn’t look for long. 

To his fist, that clenched so tightly, like he was locking away the sorrow. 

To his lips, that never uttered a word, from the years of heartbreak. 

And despite it all, I couldn’t stay away from him. 

It was like he was drowning in an ocean, and I wanted to grab his face, and whisper to his lips, “Don’t forget to breathe.”

This was how I fell for a man. A man who was so lovesick, I was afraid he would drown me in that same ocean he was lost in.


*********************


Keegan is a beautiful girl that has been through some terrible stuff. Now she is just trying to make it through life when she meets a broken soul. Kohl isn't living he's just existing he is too heartbroken to actually do much more than that. When he see's Keegan something shifts in him. It's not a pretty love story with these two but they find each other just when they need to and it heals them. It heartbreaking what happens but there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Keegan. She has a bit of a hard time excepting that she needs to move on but she knows deep down it's the way it was meant to be. The sex scenes are hot. hot. hot. Fantastic ending. 

SaveSave

No comments: