Thursday, February 2, 2017

Dirty Game


32998242


I don't give second chances. 
Blake 
I loved her once. 
But not anymore. 
Now I love the sound of girls screaming my name. On the field, and in my bed. 
There's nothing she can say that would change the past. 
But she's back. And payback is a b*tch. 
Two can play at this game. Except I play to win. 

Sierra 
I was never supposed to come back. 
But circumstances change, wounds heal, and time moves on. 
Except some things never change. 
Like how I feel for Blake. 
Or the secret that I've been keeping from him. 


******************




I wasn't sure if how Sierra & Blake's past fit into the present because Blake had nothing deep or nice to say about Sierra. As things unfold it's obvious these two have a hot passionate past that has damaged them both. They can't stay away from each other but looking into the future it seems as impossible feat for them to be together. When Sierra expresses her concerns for the future Blake doesn't want to hear it and walks away without a glance. Sierra has to figure out what was important this time around and make it right. Some hot steamy sex scenes. Fantastic ending.


No comments: