Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hot Mess

a

32955588


My life is a hot mess.

Single, working, and raising two daughters, it’s a miracle I get us up, dressed, and fed every morning. Forget about dating—nobody’s got time for that. Even if love hadn’t left me jaded, I’m not settling for anything less than perfect this time around. 

Lucky for me, the perfect man just happens to work in my office. But there’s just one small problem: he’s my boss, and is totally off limits. But hey, if it’s meant to be, it’ll find a way, right?

Then a night out with friends turns into a night in with the walking-talking bad boy cliche of a bartender. It’s just one night. No harm, no foul, right?

Except when the hot bartender turns out to be my boss’s trouble-making brother, who wants more than just one night with me. The more I resist the spark between us, the more I find myself wanting him too. Which puts me in the middle of what could be the biggest sibling rivalry of the century.

Life is messy. 

And love? 

Well, love is even messier.




****************



Lexie is truly a hot mess just trying to do right by her daughters. When her friends convince her to let loose and have some fun she does just that. Luke is running from something and after hooking up with Lexi he wants more from her. These two have a lot to navigate through but with a boss slash brother who wants to break them apart it just might be too much to handle. Just when Lexi has come to terms that she might have a future with Luke his past catches up with him. We are left hanging on whether they will be able to work it out or not. Hot steamy sex scenes.


SaveSave

No comments: