Saturday, January 7, 2017

Trust






32571587

“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”

Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me 
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in 
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not. 

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am. 

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself. 
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after. 

Right after I get out of this interrogation room.


*****************




Chloe is a dating disaster and it's quite funny! When Boyd meets her he is smitten but he figures out real quick she needs to treat her differently. This turns into a sort of game that Chloe has no clue about. When she finally figures out that her and Boyd are actually dating she freaks out and runs. It only takes a few questions from her friend to make her realize how much trouble Boyd actually went through to make her feel comfortable. The sex scenes are hot hot hot. Chloe really is a funny girl when she's nervous and I totally love her. The ending was Fantastic!


SaveSave

No comments: