Monday, January 23, 2017

Selling Out to the Billionaire


33026200


He's rich, arrogant, and he's about to make me lose everything.
Derek Connway is my first client. I was so excited about selling a house and finally making some money. But I never expected him to be the client from hell.
Even if he's got abs of steel and a jaw that could cut through glass, the guy is completely awful. I'd punch him if I wasn't busy drooling on his shined shoes.
Nothing I show him is good enough. In fact, the only thing that has caught his attention is... me.
How can he eye-screw me while scolding me at the same time? And why does it turn me on so much?
If I don't get him to close on a deal soon, I'll end up on the street. I'd work with someone else but Derek won't let me. He demands all of my time.
Just when I think I've given him enough, he asks for more.
How far does he plan to push me?
And what if I can't say no?



*****************




Penelope is running out of time to start making some money & lucky for her the first client she gets is a smoking hot billionaire. Derek is hot & cold with her and has her running in circles to sell him a house. I didn't connect with the characters there just wasn't enough depth to them. Once Penelope throws a fit about him not buying a house he crumbles and reveals he's in love with her and all anyone ever wants from him is money. Some hot sex scenes.


No comments: