Monday, January 9, 2017

Dirty Quarterback

32922849

I'm the prudest town slut Dover Chase has ever seen. Townies are always whispering about me. Or worse, creeping on me. 
I work two dead-end jobs and still can't support my daughter. I got pregnant right out of high school, and that's the last time I got laid. 
It's not fair. Carter Stone's a drunk and a gambler. Not to mention a womanizer. But everyone worships him. Dover Chase's football god. 
All I did was protect him from the responsibility of our baby and give up everything to take care of her. ALONE. 
Life hasn't been the same ever since Carter walked into the diner and sat at my table. Being with him feels like being a teenager again. 
He's the jock, and I'm the science nerd. Abandoning my inhibitions. Exploring his rock-hard body. 
It's more than that, though. Carter feels like home. 
Now I'm terrified for our child. I love her more than life itself. And I have to sit here, powerless, watching her barely hold on. 
I need Carter's support, but he hates me for keeping her from him. I refuse to lose either of them. 
How can I keep my daughter safe and get the man of my dreams?


**************


This is storyline I've read before. Young girl has a crush on brothers friend they hook up & she is left with a bun in the oven. Carter was destine for the NFL so Ava didn't want to stand in the way of that. She was left with no future trying hard to make ends meet. When she finds out her daughter is sick she knows she needs to tell Carter so she can save her life. Something gets in the way at every turn & to top it off there is a psycho hurting people that they need to worry about. Carter is kind of a jerk if you ask me and his feels for Ava are never really clear. Ava is just scared but there is no light at the end of the tunnel unless she tells Carter. So hot sex seems nothing detailed or to raunchy. Good ending 



No comments: