Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Allure of Julian Lefray

25558955


From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo
 


************************



I LOVED THIS BOOK!! I love any book that is funny and hot and this was one of those books!
Jo is a girl who has had a clear vision of her future since she was a young girl. She is finally starting to live her dream now that she has moved to New York but she needs a job real quick. She lands an assistant job but unfortunately she is totally hot for her boss. The sexual tension between these two is hot hot hot but it could only end bad for Jo if they cross that line.  Jo ends up taking a night job to help make ends meet which ended up catapulting her into the fashion world where she wanted to be. Jo needs to go home to Texas to appease her parents but while she is gone Julian realizes just how much he wants more from Jo. Now he has to go get his girl. Jo also has a pretty funny outrageous best friend who is heading to New York to start her future as well. We get a bit of her throughout the book but at the end you will be left wanting more of her and you get that in the next book " The Allure of Dean Harper". Good ending. 


SaveSave

No comments: