Monday, May 9, 2016

Ash

Ash: A Bad Boy Romance


I'm back in town, and I'm never letting her go again.
She's the woman who changed me.
She's my wife, and she's going to have my baby.


He told me he'd always protect me. Then he disappeared without a trace. 

Jonathan Ash is not the kind of man you marry.
He's a fierce, hard-bodied, tattooed, womanizing mafia soldier.
Me and Ash? We were done three years ago.

But Ash is waving around a marriage certificate that proves otherwise.

He says he deserves a chance.

He says he wants me to have our baby.

And he's not signing any f*cking divorce papers.


***************





Ash & Summer start off as a one night stand but she leaves a mark on Ash and he wants more. 
When things turn ugly Ash has a fierce sense to protect Summer & the only way he can think to do that is to marry her. It will take a bit to convince Summer of his plan and even know they both are doing it on a false pretense it sure does feel real. When Ash is forced to break her heart it will take time for him to be able to make things right. Now convincing Summer to give him the time of day is another thing. Lucky for Ash, Summer next stopped loving him but she't not ready to open up to him. 
Some hot steamy sex scenes & a lot of drama to wade through. When the dust settles it's a beautiful HEA. 



No comments: