Friday, May 10, 2013

Play with Me





Will Montgomery is a successful professional football player and seemingly has it all. He’s not used to being told no, and certainly doesn’t take no for an answer. So when he turns his charms on his sister’s sexy rocker-chick friend Meg, he’s not only turned down, but met with open hostility, piquing his curiosity and libido. He’s determined to show her that he’s not the arrogant jock she thinks he is, and to get her into his bed.

Megan McBride is not impressed with Will Montgomery, his fat contract, fancy car, or his arrogant public persona. She doesn’t have time for a relationship, and if she’s learned anything in life, it’s that loving means losing, so she guards her heart ferociously. But she can’t deny the overwhelming attraction to the sexy, tattooed athlete, and when Will starts breaking down her defenses and grabs hold of her heart, will she be able to admit her feelings for him, or will her troubled past cause her to lose the first man she’s ever truly loved?

***************


Now that is is my 3 book in this series I see a pattern! 
The women are all the ones that are afraid to comment and actually fall in love. All the men are over the top romantics and hotter than sin of course lol. I wanted to slap Megan and jump Will's bones. I liked that Meg was a bit on the edge with her funky hair and her rocker chick persona. Meg has things in her past that won't go away or that she has yet to deal with. Will comes to her rescue over and over until she has no other choice to actually face her feelings for him. Lots of hot steamy sex. Fabulous ending and we get to hear about Luke & Nate as well as Nate & Jules. Up next Rock with Me. 

Quotes:

"If is wasn't me, I'd be jealous of me."

"Honey, I don't run. If you ever see me running, you'd better start running too 'cause that means that something is chasing me."

"When you feel safe enough to say what I know you feel, it will be the best moment of my life."



CONTENT RATING

Romance: 5 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



ebook erotica Review Movie starebook erotica review workebook erotica review football player nurseebook erotica review rock star










1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

I love all these books. I'll admit some of the guys are a little TOO in love with the girls but I really liked the most recent one with Sam. Lots of hot sex always.
Also I'm not sure if you've read the club destiny novels or the Alluring Indulgence but I literally can't get enough of those ones.