Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Avenger (book 3 in the Impossible Series)






The third book in the Impossible series. 


I found that I was dead inside again, but this was far worse than it had been the first time. Before I met Sean Reynolds I had been cold, isolated, carefully controlled. I hadn’t even realized that I wasn’t really living until he showed me what it was to connect with another human being. I had foolishly allowed myself to hope for a future with him, envisioning a day when both of our souls were fully healed and we were free of our pasts. But now I had lost him, and in the process I had lost myself.



Dr. Claudia Ellers had thought Sean Reynolds a beautiful traitor, but in the end it was she who betrayed them both. Her actions have changed her, hardened her. Claudia is sick of being hunted, tired of living in fear. And now Sean isn’t there to protect her any longer. So she resolves to become the hunter, and she won’t stop until she has her revenge. But when the time comes, will Sean have her back, or will he be the one stabbing a knife into it?




************


I loved this series!
Sean is a hot beast with a kind soul he just been forced into a life style he wants no part of. Claudia has no one but she lets Sean in and ends up betraying him or so he thinks. Now she needs to take control of her life and make it right for Sean. Clayton becomes a friend that she didn't know she desperately needs. Tragedy hits and Claudia realizes just how alone she is. Lots of hot steamy sex. Fabulous ending.





No comments: