Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beautiful Stranger



ebook erotica review


Escaping a cheating ex, finance whiz Sara Dillon's moved to New York City and is looking for excitement without a lot of strings attached. So meeting the irresistible, sexy Brit at a dance club should have meant nothing more than a night's fun. But the manner--and speed--with which he melts her inhibitions turns him from a one-time hookup and into her Beautiful Stranger.

The whole city knows Max Stella loves women, not that he's ever found one he particularly wants to keep around. Despite pulling in plenty with his Wall Street bad boy charm, it's not until Sara--and the wild photos she lets him take of her--that he starts wondering if there's someone for him outside of the bedroom.

Hooking up in places where anybody could catch them, the only thing scarier for Sara than getting caught in public is having Max get too close in private.


**********




The writing style of the "beautiful" books is smooth @ titillating! 
Max's accent is enough to make your panties melt and to watch a playboy fall in love- just kill me now. Sara is a hard nut to crack and a contraindication to say the least. Sara however has very good reason for behaving in such way the more her story comes out. Whew the sex is hot and dirty. I love that the authors don't feel the need to detail every sex scene, as much as I love the juicy parts sometimes when a couple is heavy handed on the sex I don't need every detail every time- bravo authors!  After reading so many books I feel like I can see the disaster coming and I thought I had it figured out in this book too but to my surprise I had it wrong. Great ending as I'm sure we will be getting more of Max and Sara in the next beautiful book. Chole snd Bennett made an appearance throughout this book.

Quotes:

"I was ready to start over as a comet: refuel, reignite, and burn across the sky"

"This man had to be well over six feet, with a torso it would take my hands many moons to explore."

"Sara, you are a complete fail at Booty Call for Beginners."

"There's a girl on your face."

"I love you, Petal. I've know it for a while now, but everything changed for me last night."





ebook erotica review

Next book "Beautiful Bitch" picks up where "Beautiful Bastard" left off - Chole & Bennett's story.
June 24th

"Beautiful Player" is a new couple coming Oct. 29th

"Beautiful Bombshell" is the men's story (Bennett & Max) Sept. 2nd

"Beautiful Beginnings" More of Chole & Bennett's story Nov. 18th





No comments: