Sunday, October 7, 2012

Seduced in the Dark



What is the price of redemption?

Rescued from sexual slavery by a mysterious Pakistani officer, Caleb carries the weight of a debt that must be paid in blood.

The road has been long and fraught with uncertainty, but for Caleb and Livvie, it’s all coming to an end.

Can he surrender the woman he loves for the sake of vengeance? 

Or will he make the ultimate sacrifice?


************


Oh my gosh my heart was all torn up over this book. It bounces around so much that your head could spin. Caleb's story, Livvie's story, Detective Reeds story & Dr. Sloan's story~ not to mention bouncing from present time to past time. It's not hard to keep it all straight the author is very good at what she does! I wanted so badly to skip the end and see if there was actually going to be a happy ending because just like the first book I couldn't tell if it was going to happen or not and I won't tell you either! Lot's of Sex in this book~ Most of it hot some you could find disturbing but I think it's written such that it's actually comes off as hot. Twisted Romance story.

No comments: