Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bad Daddy's Last Post




Carol Schmidt is a seductress. Working for the mysterious Cardinal, her job involves bringing sinners to justice. But her methods are anything but conventional, and she takes great pleasure in her work. Literally.



Exploring issues of gratification and retribution through seven explosive and deeply erotic novellas, the CARDINAL series is packed with thought-provoking sexual thrills.



Carol is a woman who knows exactly what she wants, and she never stops until she’s got it.



Come with her on a journey of unflinching, unbridled satisfaction.


*************

38 pages & Kindle version is FREE!

With only 38 pages that can't be much talk about the plot or it will be given away.
I was concerned about the title at first because A. I kept thinking it was Big Daddy not Bad Daddy B. the whole Daddy thing I was thinking it was some kind of insestual thing. 
It's not!! Lots of hot steamy sex scenes ~ most of the book is that lol. 
I wasn't sure where it was going until the end. I don't know if I actually feel kind of bad for "Bad Daddy" or not either way it's a book and not real so I don't have to put my morals over the coals.

No comments: