Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Virgin Enslaved


Small town girl Beth Tyrell has always planned on losing her virginity on her marriage bed to a man who would love and cherish her forever. But when she meets her new boss, the stunningly handsome and mercurial CEO, Chris Morton, she experiences an all-encompassing, gut-wrenching libidinous 'I want to be taken right here on your desk' desire that she has never known. 

What's happening to her? Especially since Chris is a damaged entity who has multiple 'friends with benefits' and a fervent vow to never love a woman again. Even more perplexing is his obvious desire for her - a desire so palpable it borders on obsession.

Then Chris proposes an arrangement to explore their mutual passion: "Try me out for seven days. No penetration, I promise . . . unless you want it."

In this complex passion game, one of them must succumb first, except that things rarely work out as planned.


*********


Great Book- I was concerned with the reviews I read that seemed to say the author left you hanging at the end so I was hesitant on reading it because I didn't want to feel like I was missing something. I contacted the author and she has told me that there will be another book. Knowing this I dove in.

Short Hot book at 104 pages. 
The author does a great job making the book not feel rushed. 
Hot sex throughout. The ending did leave room for another book but it didn't leave me hanging like I was expecting it to. I could have read the book and be fine knowing it was the end. However I am glad that their story will go on.

No comments: