Friday, October 12, 2012

Rock Hard


Trapped together on the Sinners tour bus for the summer, Sed and Jessica will rediscover the millions of steamy reasons they never should have called it quits in the first place...



*********

Another Hot book in the series of The Sinners on Tour.
Lots of hot Sex scenes. You also get the on going story of Brian & Myrna from the first book Backstage Pass. Jessica was Sed's one and only love as was Sed hers. Things didn't work out for them back in the day but they never have stopped loving and hating each other. Their attraction is undeniable for each other but can they get back to loving each other?. Their story is somewhat of a roller coaster ~ just when I think it's going to work out one of them does something that makes my heart ache just as I know theirs are (I know their not real lol).  I can't wait for the next book in the series to find how their story goes on from here! Olivia Cunning really does a great job continuing the story and pick up new ones. 

Next book is Double Time Due out Nov. 6, 2012 which according to Olivia Cunning is the last book in the series. 
Hot Ticket Feb 2013 is book #3
Snared Fall 2013 is book #4
So not I'm scared about reading book #5 before the other 2 but I will do it anyway :)



No comments: