Monday, June 13, 2016

Beauty and the Blitz

ebook erotica review sports romance

Shatter the slipper. Spit out the apple. Fall for The Beast.  

All-star linebacker Cole Hawthorne is a beast on the field, destroying offenses one broken quarterback at a time. Though he’s a gifted athlete, his violent reputation makes him a liability to his team and a villain in the league. 

As Cole’s agent, it’s my responsibility to convince the brooding loner that being traded is better than getting banished from the game. If he loses his contract, this single mom is out of a job. 

So, it’s up to me to tame the beast. 

But the closer I get to the ferocious monster, the harder I fall for the passionate man underneath. He’s crude and charming. Tough and sweet. Dangerous…but even he can’t resist my baby’s giggle. 

Denying my feelings might protect my heart, but the trading deadline is closing in. When Cole reveals the dirty truth about the trade, I can’t let the league rip us apart. 

Do I save my career…or do I protect a man who deserves a happily ever after? 

Maybe no one can love a beast…
But they haven’t met Cole Hawthorne. 

*****************



This has the beauty & the beast premise to it but not cheesy. 
Piper is a struggling single mom but she's determined to make a life for herself. Cole "the beast" is an isolated man who just wants to play football but he's been made out to be the bad boy of the game. Now piper is sent to convince him he needs to be traded but Cole isn't budging. Piper is the only one to see Cole for the man he can be and she is determined to not give up on him. Things get rocky as they figure out what it is they have going on but one thing is for sure Cole can't deny his love for piper's daughter. When things blow up and Cole is forced to change teams he quickly finds out not everything is as it seems. Now he is finally in a good place but will he go after Piper or will she be the one to go get her man? Hot steamy sex scenes. Fantastic ending. 


No comments: