Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thoughtless


Well first off this book starts out a bit slow. I love the description of the characters and this author draws you in making you feel like you are right there with them. I think Kiera see's thinks one way and the hot Rock star sees them another ~ which I would sympathize with both of them. It's heart wrenching at times. When choices have to be made I think the story was dragging out. When things finally came to a head and exploded it was again so heart wrenching and most would say she got what she deserved but I couldn't help being right there with her and feeling her pain. Still a wonderful book worth reading others may enjoy the drag but I am an impatient person!! I am holding off a bit to read book 2 (effortless ) in this series My heart cant take to much wrenching in one week!

No comments: