Friday, August 31, 2012

Bared to You


Reread in preparation of Book 2 coming out next week!
I really never thought I would reread a book but since I have been reading so many stories get crossed. I can tell you I think I drank it in more the second time around.  Gideon is beautiful, Rich, Powerful & Eva she is Beautiful, Rich & powerful in her own way. I noticed at the end of the story that she made reference that she wasn't tall & model thin but short & curvy~ hmm something I missed the first time around. They are both survivors  but it is yet to be revealed what Gideon is a survivor  from but you can take a guess but not sure what who's hands. There is a word in there that isn't used in any of the other books I have read ~ The C**T word which I was surprised actually (missed that the first time) it doesn't bother me but I was still surprised that the author chose that word in particular .
Defiantly the book you should read after Fifty Shades of Grey as it's hits the spot for that void.



*This is the first book I read after Fifty Shades of Grey & it is very similar. 
Hot Rich guy falls for clumsy girl. Hot sex, lots of mystery & drama. 
Book 2 is due out Oct 2, 2012 & I have been dying since this book. Book one won't leave you hanging but if you know there's a book 2 coming then you just get excited to read their story go further.
Maybe some questions will be answered in book 2. 
A Must Read!

No comments: