Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hey Whiskey


36549489



I’m over this year, and I’m over relationships. I’ve learned that the only person you can count on in life is yourself. Moving forward, I’m living for me. Working toward standing on my own two feet, that’s my goal. Funny how meeting him changed my path. 

It’s been years since I’ve been back in this small town of West Virginia for more than a day or two. Spending time here brings back a lot of fond memories. When I stopped by an old friend’s bar, I was expecting to grab a drink and catch up. What I didn’t expect was her.

We share an undeniable attraction, but we continue to fight it.

Until one night in Vegas changes everything.


***************



Saylor hasn’t had an easy life but she’s made her way. When things get bad they get even worse for her but when your at the bottom the only way to go is up. Lucky for her she meets some good people just when she needs them the most. Rhett didn’t realize he took the wrong path in life until he needs to come back to his comfort place. When he comes across saylor he knows he needs to have more of her. These two have a tug & pull but before long they both can’t fight the attraction. Things aren’t smooth sailing once the figure out that they want to be together but at least they are both on the same page. Some hot sex scenes. Fantastic ending.


SaveSave

No comments: