Saturday, March 10, 2018

Enemy Next Door


36414108


We used to be close.
We used to be best friends.
Until we became enemies all over again...


Courtney Ryan ruined our on and off again friendship with one swipe of her sexy, red pen. After the final rude message she wrote in my yearbook, I decided that we didn't need to see each other anymore. (But if we ever did, I would show her exactly why I had every reason to be "cocky," and make her admit that I really *was* "that damn sexy.")

Now that it's ten years later, I've graduated from law school at the top of my class, and I'm being recruited to work at the number one law firm in New York City.

Since I'm in desperate need of a change and want to meet new people, I don't hesitate to accept the offer.

Until I find out that Courtney Ryan graduated from law school, too.
Until I realize that she'll be working at the same exact firm, in the office right across from me.

And if this timing isn't unfortunate enough, she's far more tempting and sexier than I originally remembered.
(Oh, and last night I found out that she lives right next door...)

We don't have to be close.
We don't have to be best friends.
But she's going to pay me back for making us enemies all over again...




*********************



Jace sold his soul to the devil & he’s tired of paying the price so he finally makes the leap to get out of his dirty hole he’s in but as he has second thoughts it just gets confirmed he’s doing the right thing. Courtney thinks she’s about to loose her job, a job she loves but when the chopping axe comes it’s hot her moving on up but she’s faced with her past. A past she thought she was over but seeing Jace confirms she’s never gotten over him. Now they are in a petty war trying to make each other’s lives miserable. Eventually one will have to break down and lay their cards on the table. When they call a truce and agree to clear of the past after their big case Courtney finds out Jases truth before hand. Now once she lays her truth out they can move forward and have the relationship they were always meant to have. Some hot sex scenes. Fantastic ending.



SaveSave

3 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.

David Millar said...


I'm really impressed with your article, such as great and useful knowledge. Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service

Janet M. Sykes said...

What an excellent post you have shared with us . A lot of thanks guy for such well published .