Friday, August 25, 2017

Ball Peen Hammer

30038278

Keane Morgan wouldn’t return any of my calls or texts, and I was pissed as hell about it. I didn’t want to drive from Seattle to L.A. with the guy any more than he wanted to drive with me, but I had no frickin’ choice in the matter--at least, not if I wanted to use his brother Dax’s coveted parking spot at UCLA. 

Okay, so it turned out Keane was objectively gorgeous, and, fine, pretty funny, too. But did he have to be so damned in love with himself? I mean, jeez, the cocky way he flashed those dimples was just so orchestrated. And, honestly, what kind of guy uses the phrase “baby doll” with a straight face? Oh, that’s right: the kind of guy who’s a male stripper. 

Yup, the cocky jerk turned out to be Seattle’s answer to Magic Mike, a stripper known as “Ball Peen Hammer”--which meant Keane Morgan was emphatically not the kind of guy I’d ever fall for. 

Not. At. All.

No freakin’ way.

Well, until Keane convinced me to fall for him, that is. 

Which I did.

Hard.


**********


Keane is quite hilarious and he's super hot. When Maddy is asked to take him to L.A. with her it a series of mistakes for Keane. Once it finally gets sorted and they are on their way something amazing happens- they form an amazing friendship that is much much deeper that either could have imagined. Once in L.A. the sexual tension gets amped up and Maddy decides she wants whatever Keane will give her. It's all fun until Keane freaks out. Now both heart broken Keane gets a wise talking too and he is on a mission to win back his girl. Some super hot sex scenes. Fantastic ending.


No comments: