Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Art & Soul

23264731

I had always been the invisible art student in high school. 
Passed by. Glossed over. Unnoticed. 
Now I was Aria Watson… that girl.

After one bad decision, and being labeled a slut, I was no longer unseen. I was the whore. The ignoramus. The tramp.
I would never be invisible again.

Particularly to Levi Myers. He was the odd boy with the beautiful soul who accepted and understood the broken girl inside me.

Falling in love wasn’t the plan. But how could I resist his promises of hope? Of forgiveness? Of a future I had stopped dreaming of?
We were shattered. We were scarred. We were something strange and beautiful.

We were two lost souls holding on to the only thing that could keep us together.

Each other. 


*******************


Aria is a beautiful girl that is deeper than most kids her age. She ends up paying the untimely price because a boy said she was cute. It's a beautiful heart breaking journey and along the way she meets Levi. He is the handsome new boy at school but he's way more that just a pretty face. He is drawn to Aria even know he shouldn't be. He too is on a heart breaking journey but they have each other. It's hard to see how they will ever have a future but maybe that's the point to live in the here and now. No sex scenes just a story for the heart. Fantastic ending.

No comments: