Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Fire between High & Lo

26615962

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

Logan Francis Silverstone was the complete opposite of me. I danced while he stood still. He was quiet, and I was always running my mouth. He struggled to find a smile while I refused to frown. 

The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn’t look away.

We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.

Until the day I lost him. He threw us away with one hasty decision—a decision that changed us forever.

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too. 


**************


Logan doesn't have an easy life but Alyssa sees something in him that's beautiful. They become friends as kids but both of them feel more than friendship. When they take the next step things end up messy. Alyssa never gives up on Logan but she does let him go. However, when he ends up back in town for the unseeable future he can't stay away from her. He has some demons to fight and when he does his future is clear. Some sex scenes nothing too detailed or raunchy. Fantastic ending.

No comments: