Friday, April 21, 2017

Bad Judgment

29968284


He’s arrogant.

She’s self-righteous.

I hate him.

I want her.

I’ve been turning him down for two years straight.

Every shut-down makes me work harder.

I’m not a one-night stand kind of girl.

She doesn’t realize I won’t settle for only one night.

He’s a distraction I don’t need. 

She’ll say yes eventually because I’m not giving up.
 



*****************************



Justine is driven & Focused that's why she has turned down Rykers advances for two years now. However, one stolen kiss has her rethinking things but he lets her down. Now that she has a life blowing event she has to take the charity of others to make it through. She likes to do everything on her own so it's a tough pill to swallow when she can't do it alone. The deal she made quickly becomes one she can't live with so she has to come up with a new plan. She's falling for Ryker even know she has fought tooth and nail against it. Things start coming out that they both have kept secret and they will have to decide if they can move forward together after the dust settles. Some hot steamy sex scenes. Fantastic ending.



No comments: