Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sex Love Repeat

25118165

I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything but that they are not alone in my heart. 

They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that are required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up. 

So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don’t expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the easy perfection of our lives. 

I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my two relationships, the love between us, and the moment that it all fell apart. 

She hates me. 
I don’t even know she exists. 
She loves them. I love them. 
And they love me. 

EVERYTHING else hangs in the balance.


***************


I love Alessandra torre her books always surprise me. It took me a bit to dive into this one because it just seemed like heart break was inevitable & not that I'm against heart break I just have to work myself up to it .

Madison really has the best of both worlds. She has Stewart who is wealthy, handsome & great in bed but he has no time for a relationship. Paul fills her needs for an everyday boyfriend and he too is handsome & great in bed. Madison knows this can't go on forever someone or something will make her choose between the two. Tragedy strikes and the house of cards comes tumbling down but things are a bit more messed up than you could imagine. Madison's choice might have been taken away from her but it was the right choice. Now how to handle the aftermath. Super hot & steamy sex scenes. Fantastic ending. 


No comments: