Saturday, April 13, 2013

Taken By Storm

"Taken By Storm" is coming out May 7th, 2013

If you haven't read "Taken" & "No Take Backs" you need to get on it- It's a Hot Series you won't want to miss out on.




DECEPTION



Maddie Simcoe knows the devastation that comes from keeping secrets. Now, she's desperate to move on from the heartbreak that almost destroyed her -- trading wild passion that once made her knees weak for a life of comfortable stability. But before Maddie can start over, she must return home to put the past behind her once and for all...



PASSION



When Maddie blows back into MJ Rocha's life, nothing will stop him from proving to her that walking away from him was the biggest mistake of her life -- not even the engagement ring she wears. Her every look, every touch tells MJ that the fire that once raged between them still burns hot, and MJ won't give up until Maddie gives in to the inferno.



REDEMPTION



Trapped by a hurricane roaring through Turtle Tear Island, MJ and Maddie find shelter in each others' arms. While the lightning flashes, MJ and Maddie are helpless to fight bonds of desire that tie them together. But just as they're about to surrender to the torturous longing that consumes them both, the storm unleashes violent secrets from MJ's past...secrets that could wash away all MJ and Maddie's hopes of forever...



***********



I was in utter love with Taken so this book was highly anticipated by me (and a lot of others too!). I was not ready to be done with Merrick & Rachaels story after Taken but I was pleasantly surprised that I got my fill of them in this book as well. Wow this book had me on edge the whole time I was just waiting for things to break loose and sure enough they did! I wanted to be mad at Maddie for not giving into her love for MJ but after it came out and she explained things I truly understood where she was coming from and felt sorry for them both that they lost so much time with each other.  The hits just kept coming when the damn broke and everything came out it was beyond imaginable. Some hot steamy sex scenes. More deception is still lurk I feel - Like Merrick's sister Heidi & her husband Roger what is up with them? nothing good I imagine. Fabulous ending but I know there's another storm brewing!

Quotes:

"and if you see a blonde that looks like she stole Barbie's wardrobe, stay away. She's crazy as a shithouse rat."


"You've got way to much piss and vinegar in you, Son"


CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  5 out of 5





No comments: