Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hard



Strong. Arrogant. Hard. 
Ryder Cole is the King of Atlanta’s nightlife — and the one man who can erase my past.

I’m running from secrets that could destroy me and there’s no room in my life for someone like him: too damn cocky, and sexy as hell. I should keep my distance, but smart goes out the window the minute he looks my way. And when he puts his hands on me … A girl could forget her own name.

But what happens when the past catches up with me, and all the things I’m hiding from tear our lives apart again? I can’t keep running forever, and Ryder always wins.

He's not the kind of guy to let me go gently, Ryder will give it to me Hard.


******************



The opening lines in this book had me diving in and buckling down for a good night of reading. 
Ryder is hot, sexy, smart & tough so what's not to love. Cassie is running from her past but comes home to have to clean up her brothers mess. As their story goes on Cassie was on a path to destruction with Ryder and it was no surprise when it did blow up. As for Ryder he fell a little to quickly for Cassie if you ask me. There was danger lurking but it all was just to typical for my liking. I still recommend this book and the writing was great it was just an ok story line for me. Some hot steamy sex scenes & the ending was ok. 


No comments: