Thursday, September 11, 2014

Freebie!!

 "Stripped" by Kellie Perkins is FREE!
I don't know if it will always be Free or just for a limited time so click it quick.

http://www.amazon.com/STRIPPED-Kellie-Perkins-ebook/dp/B00NG86COQ/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=ilolapo-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=FHXFFWVV35H3OEBO&creativeASIN=B00NG86COQ
 
 
I never wanted to take my clothes off for money, offering my body for strangers to lust after in exchange for putting food on the table is not my idea of a prosperous life. But we do what we have to do, especially now that I have to take care of my sister as well as myself.

Life isn’t supposed to be this hard.

Matt gives me hope. Hope that I can find some excitement in this dreary life, that I have found someone that can love me for who I am, not just what my body can do. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that he’s very attractive, and one of the most wonderful people that I have ever met.

I think that there might be potential here, IF I can only keep him from finding out what I do for the jackals in the pit at the club... 
 
 

No comments: