Thursday, December 26, 2013

"The Arrangement" part 12

ebook erotica review billionaire murder


Volume 12  Arrangement Serials

***Warning Sexual Content***
There is so much blood that I can't think. The night goes from bliss to chaos in a matter of moments.As the truth begins to unravel, it's clear that I can't trust anyone, except Sean Ferro. The same man that threatens to destroy me could also be my salvation--and I could be his. 


***************



Now that I'm a caught up on this series I will be posting reviews for the installments as they come out.
If you didn't know this series is Fan driven. Meaning we the fans steer the story line.

OMG what the hell is going on? things become a tad bit more clear in this installment and things between Sean & Avery seem to deepen. I haven't read "The Secret Life of Trystan Scott" series yet but he makes an appearance in this installment and has intrigued me enough to want to dive into that series now. I don't know who to trust anymore but I hope Sean & Avery make it out of this unscathed. Seriously I have no idea how author H.M. Ward packs so much into so few pages - She's magical!

No comments: