Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall From Grace



I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.
But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that. 
A paranormal romance.

***********

This is the first Paranormal romance book I've read. I usually steer clear from anything paranormal but after reading the reviews I decided to go for it.

Holy Moly I am still reeling over this book. You don't really know it's a paranormal romance until mid book. No Hot sex scenes but things are so intense between Grace and Shane you get knots in your stomach! The author really is amazing the way she makes you feel like you are right there with them especially in the bar when they are playing on stage you can't help but feel the fire that burns between Grace and Shane. I will tell you that you will want book 2 handy because the ending well it's a hanger!
Pretty sure I will be up all night reading Saving Grace.

Favorite quote:

"he really was ridiculously beautiful"

"Don't even try, because you might find me smacking the slut out of you in a minute!"

"She is mortal danger to all men.  She is beautiful with knowing it, and possesses charms that she's not even aware of."

No comments: