Monday, October 1, 2012

Caught White Handed




Alison is a small town girl who has fallen into a life of crime while chasing her big dreams. One night, while stealing from a traveling circus, she runs into a mysterious man who kindles a fire deep inside of her. Torn between her desires, she must choose whether to run away from her deepest fears or surrender to her wildest fantasies.


************


This book is only 14 pages & .99 so it's great for that super quick read to get you through the day!
Wow it was umm not sure I have words.
It was kind of creepy yet super hot. Allen Dusk for sure is all male with his verbiage. I have only read female authors up until now & not one of those female authors used the raunchy words Mr. Dusk used~ which was hot, refreshing & turned my cheeks pink!  The author told me this is the most mild of his books and to be honest I can't even image what is in those other books so now my curiosity is peeked!
Her lovers touch
Terminal affair
are his other books which are only .99 & short as well.
Then there's Shady Palms which is $14.99 but seems to only be in Paperback.

No comments: