Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Borrowed Billionaire #3 Return to Mr. Thorne


Professional organizer Lexie Ross refuses to take Mr. Thorne's call, so he invites her to dinner.

They meet in a private room, in complete darkness, because the restaurant's theme is dining in the dark. It's supposed to be a sensual experience, all about the food. All about the senses.

The appetizers haven't even arrived, and already Mr. Thorne is making some rather forceful demands.

**********

Book #3 & still a short read at 39 pages however the price jumps up to $2.99. 
They already sucked me in with .99 & free so I can annie up the $2.99!

Wow book #3 had my sexual senses on overdrive the whole 39 pages!
I don't think I have quit read a book that has done that to me as of yet. Lexie Ross is one hot ball of sex & she takes you with her during every encounter. 
I can't wait for #4 & #5 to come out!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks so much! I saw your review on Amazon and wanted to thank you. :-) I'm working on BB4 right now.