Monday, October 29, 2012

Avoiding Commitment

Ebook review college erotica review



Jack and Lexi never had a typical relationship. After 2 years without speaking, she receives a phone call that changes everything. He unexpectedly asks her to convince the new girl, Bekah, that he's ready to commit. Jack is calling now after everything they had been through because there is another woman. She can't believe it. Follow Lexi in this heart wrenching drama as she relives her past relationship, or lack thereof, with Jack, and not just in her own mind, but to his fiance-to-be. Throw in Bekah's hot brother who always seems to be in the right place at the right time, a past with more secrets to unravel than you can even imagine, and you get a recipe for disaster. Find out what happens to Lexi as she travels to Atlanta to get the closure she so desperately desires from Jack, and how the bumps of life seem to keep getting in the way.



**********

What an emotional roller coaster!
This book made my stomach hurt & I couldn't put it down 
until I knew it of Jack & Lexi's story.
I can't help but hate Jack and that was consistent through most of the book but maybe one chapter he wore me down. The strong attraction that Jack and Lexi have is powerful so much so you can feel it as your reading. This attraction however doesn't seem to be enough the more you read. The ending is so very enlightening that I was finally able to claim down - Lexi finally finally sees things clearly. Now Bekah on the other hand I didn't know what to think of her at first but at the end wow I guess I couldn't blame her (and didn't see it coming) but the Ramsey part was just down right cruel. Pretty good closure but lucky for us there will be a Book 2 Avoiding Responsibility comes out Dec. 1, 2012!

Quote:

"I wish you the very best in your future, because without you in my life I think I might finally have a future."

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 3 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 3 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: