Friday, September 9, 2016

Score




29603039

Football players s*ck. 

A bunch of cocky, lying cheaters who think they’re god’s gift to women, just like my dear old dad. I’ve managed to avoid them my whole college career until now >.< I just got assigned to be wide receiver Callum Samskevitch’s physical therapist. 
Pro: It will be great to add to my resume. 
Con: I have to see him. Every. Single. Day. 
Which would be fine…if he wasn’t so dang sexy… 

Cal 

Football is all I’ve got, so when Coach saddles me with some frumpy PT student with a chip on her shoulder, all I can think is doom. I don’t have time for this. Not now. Not when my dreams are on the verge of being crushed. All that should matter right now is ball. So why can’t I stop imagining what Bee Mitchell is hiding beneath those baggy sweatshirts? 



****************




Bee was not your typical sorority girl but she was ok with that & she has her best friend to keep her sane in the sorority house. When she is running late for class and falls on her butt in front of one of the hottest guys she has ever seen things just go down hill from there. Cal is on the top of his college football game until an injury sets him back. Football is all he has and he needs to get better & quick. Cal ends up rubbing Bee wrong at every turn but she can't help but feel attracted to him. However, for her football players are a total no go. Cal is intrigued by Bee and needs to find a way to prove to her he wants more than a quick lay from her. It's a roller coaster of emotions and finally they get past the junk and focus on what's important - each other. It's a close call on wether Cal will make the big leagues but with Bee by his side he no longer cares. Some hot steamy sex. Good ending.


SaveSave

No comments: