Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Beauty & the Reaper




Arya
Torn from my bed in the middle of the night, plucked from my homestead by a ruthless, rugged biker. Life wasn’t good before, but now it’s about to get a whole lot worse.

My bastard of an ex-husband killed the wrong man from a rival biker gang, and now the son wants revenge for the death of his father…and I’m his payment.

The Reapers of Sorrow take their concubines for the first time in front of their entire MC…and I’m about to take part, first-hand, in the horrific display of barbaric depravity.

Okay, so maybe my new “husband” happens to be incredibly attractive, and maybe my dignity is MIA, but that doesn’t mean I need to give my soul to the Devil…

Let him take it from me.


Roan
This sweet little minx got caught up with the wrong crew, and now she’s about to pay a debt she didn’t have any part in creating.

But who said life was fair?

I take what’s mine. I get what I’m owed. And she’ll have to like it.

Or not. 


******************************
https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Reaper-Reapers-Sorrow-MC-ebook/dp/B01I2JJ0Q0/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=wwwlampeslumc-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=685819ec9833a75b784e49bb14598083&creativeASIN=B01I2JJ0Q0



Arya's life is not something dreams are made of. She was born into an MC and she has had very few choices of her own including who uses her body. Roam too was born into the MC life but the MC ways have never sat right with him. Tragedy strikes and forces him to go into a blinding rage and when the dust settles he has claimed a wife. Arya may have been taken by a rival MC but she has never felt more free than when she's with roan. Things are ugly and dirty in this book but there is a beautiful love just beneath the grim. Roam has a fight ahead of him and his driving force is Arya. Some hot steamy and even dirty sex scenes. Fantastic ending.



SaveSave

No comments: