Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Raging Heart On

31850385


Her biological clock is a ticking time bomb.
He’s got the tool it takes to get the job done…And then some. 


Kayla:
Life has never been great. 
If not for White Lucas and his family, I might have been on the streets. 
They showed me what family was—what I always wanted. 
Now at thirty, I want my own family. 
The problem is there’s no man in the picture. 
When White volunteers his services, I should say no.
Making a baby with my best friend could ruin everything. 
Couldn’t it? 

White: 
Kayla is my best friend. She has been for fifteen years. 
In all that time I’ve never once thought of her as more than a buddy, a pal.
Then something happened. 
We kissed. 
It was good. Really good. 
So good that now it’s all I can think about.
When she hatches a crazy scheme to have a baby, it’s my duty to stop her. 
Right?
And offering my uh…services is the least I can do. 
I’m just looking out for her. 
As any friend would do. 
Any red-blooded man who is frustrated and dying for more. 
She wants a baby? 
I’m there. 
With A Raging Heart On. 




*****************


I love the Lucas family they are funny & fierce. White & Kayla have been best friends since they were kids & Kayla has been in love with him just as long. Kayla needs to put her feelings for White behind her and start a family of her own even if it's not with a man she loves. White does like this and it awakens what's been in front of him for a long time, his feelings for Kayla. It's a rocky road with White coming to terms with his feelings and Kayla trusting White. Throw in a sister who wants to stomp on your life & you have a drama filled book. The sex scenes are hot. Fantastic ending.

No comments: