Sunday, March 5, 2017

Pucked Off






30340849

I’m NHL defenseman Lance Romero, AKA Lance “Romance."

I’m notorious for parties and excess. I have the most penalty minutes in the league. I get into the most fights. I take the most hits. I’m a player on and off the ice. I’m the one women with no inhibitions want.

Not because I like the notoriety, but because I don’t know how to be any other way.

I have secrets. Ones I shared with the wrong person, and she used them against me. Sometimes she still does. I should cut ties. But she makes it difficult, because she’s the kind of bad I deserve.

At least that’s what I believed until someone from my past gets caught up in my present. She’s all the good things in this world. She lights up my dark.

I shouldn’t want her.

But I do.

I should leave her alone.

But I won’t.
 


***************



Lance seems to be caught up in a sick twisted romance that he can't get out of. When he meets Poppy he has no idea why she is the only one he can tolerate to have touch him but the more time he spends with her the more he realizes he wants the good she has to give. Poppy has a history with Lance that he doesn't remember but when she's with him she sees the young boy she once knew still inside of him. The more time they spend together the more things come out about Lance's past until the boiling point where he needs to lay it all on the line and home she doesn't hurt him. The sex scenes are amazing. Fantastic ending. 



No comments: