Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Trophy Wife

34775559

Everyone in Nashville knows Nathan Dumont. That’s what happens when you develop half a town and sleep with the rest. 
Four years ago, his fiancee disappeared. 
Last night, he proposed to me.

I had wanted to escape my life, the seedy strip club and the mountain of bills. I had seized the opportunity to live in a mansion, fill my days with country clubs and caviar, my nights with romance and sex.

Maybe I should have done my homework first.

***************


Amazing and twisted. Candy has a crappy life but it's one that she has no one to blame for but herself. Nathan offered a deal she couldn't refuse. The sex was off the charts hot but Nathan is closed off and a prick most of the time. He does soften at times and that is when Candy starts to feel things for him. Once she is told the truth things between them are everything she hoped for but of course it comes to a screeching halt. Nathan's plan worked and now Candy is moving on with her life but she is heart broken. It does't take him long to figure out he had what he wanted the whole time he just was too busy chasing a dream. Now he will have to connivence her what they had was real. Fantastic ending. 

No comments: