Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teaser Time!



Book 2 "Rebellion" is a bit behind schedule so Author Serena Grey has posted a teaser!
If you already read "Awakening" head over to her blog.
If not head over to Amazon and pick it up.





His voice is hoarse. “I am going to make love to you now.” He says, “So if you want me to stop, tell me.” 



I shake my head frantically, if he stops at this point, I’ll probably die. 




Sophie Bennett has virtually no experience with men. Orphaned from birth, she's gone from living with her reclusive spinster aunt, to a sheltered education in a catholic boarding school. So nothing prepares her for David Preston. The intensely attractive business-man is entirely out of her league. Can she handle such a dangerous man, or is she in over her head?










No comments: