Saturday, March 30, 2013

Keeping his Promise (Year of the Billionaire #3)

This series has had a Cover Facelift!


ebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaireebook erotica review billionaire


 *************


ebbok erotica review billionaire


The sizzling conclusion of the sizzling "Year of the Billionaire".




Just carrying a million dollars around is exhausting. Paying my mother's ransom was a relief but I had too much time to think about Tristan on that ferry ride.  He was more than I had dared hope for and less than I deserved.



I underestimated his power and didn't give him nearly enough credit for determination. He had me on his jet again, flying high and wanting him. Consequences be damned.



Who could be prepared for what he had to say? I wasn't going to hold him to the promise he intended to keep. When he opened the heavy door to his heart we both knew it would change what we had. Trouble is, I still didn't have a word for what it is we had.



Our bodies tended to do all the talking. Sometimes, it seemed to me there wasn't much left to say.


****************




I was hesitant starting this book because I knew at the ending of book #2 Raina was going to break things off with Tristan. I can say that when things came to a head it didn't go down how I thought or even how Raina thought it would. Tristan really is not willing to bend and that is no kind of relationship. As any love story they ending up back together but it had it's limits and there was no future really since Tristan insisted that there are no expectations. You will have to read it to see if Tristan truly falls in love with Raina and if he does can he lay it on the line for her. Lots of juicy sex, some BDSM nothing crazy. Fabulous ending.

Quotes:

"Everyone knows nothing can harm you when the covers are pulled up all the way."

"Speaking of painful...how is your lovely pink ass today?"

CONTENT RATING

Romance: 4 out of 5
Kink: 3 out of 5 
Raunch: 4 out of 5
Overall Hotness:  4 out of 5



No comments: